Events must clearly promote craft and or design in Cork City and County and where possible from Cork-based makers.
All Cork Craft Month events must demonstrate one of the following:
• Bring makers to new audiences: Explore alternative ways to bring their voices and work to new and existing audiences, both physically or virtually
• Promote the value of craft makers and the sector
• Engage communities in the art and value of making: Reach out to people in your community, encourage craft experiences and include all age groups where possible
• Improve supports to makers to grow their businesses, building on existing resources/networks
• Be compliant: Any project that may result in a small community event or public gathering must be compliant with COVID-19 public health advice from the Irish Government
Event hosts must provide proof of public liability insurance if needed. Cork Craft & Design & Cork Craft Month does not take responsibility, nor is liable, for incidents or damage in host events.
Cork Craft & Design reserves the right not to list projects on the Cork Craft Month website that do not align with the goals and objectives of Cork Craft Month.
If you have any questions about this policy please contact email@example.com