Retail Manager duties will include:
- To manage the Cork Craft & Design retail outlet, in conjunction with the Board of CCD.
- Managing shop rotas and changeover of stock. Ensure that all craft work is well displayed.
- Marketing and social media for the group
- Building a relationship with the membership, keeping them up to date with all news, opportunities etc.
- Website updates and information
- Answering questions and queries from both the public and craft makers interested in joining
Position is part-time, 20 hours a week with salary of €17,000 to €19,000 pa
Events Manager for Cork Craft Month Duties:
- To deliver the CCM programme with the assistance of curators, other support staff & the
Board of CCD Ltd
- Pre-planning for programme development: Liaison with Cork County craftspeople to compile
the full CCM programme. Collate information and liaise with managers of local events to
ensure information quality and reliability, PR support and central marketing support.
- Liaising with venue owners to discuss options for use, book dates and confirm events
- Commissioning and managing contracts with PR consultant, graphic designer, curators, and
the chosen printer
- Co-ordinating online marketing for CCM
- Liaising with all stakeholders as required, subject to agreement with the Board of CCD.
- Providing written reports on progress, and a final assessment report for use by CCD with
- Attend the ‘set up’ of each key event to ensure best quality presentation
- Where necessary attending other events/projects on behalf of CCD board & members
- Completion of and submission of grant funding application and drawdown forms.
This is a yearlong Contract with a renumeration of €25.000 pa